- В. Руйкова. Обобщено предсказващо управление с компенсация на смущения за процеси със закъснение
- М. Петров. Многокритериална оптимизация за производството на етанол от щам Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- С. Митева, Д. Попов. Присъединяване на криогенна батерия към конвенционална енергопреобразуваща инсталация
- Ж. Жейнов, Й. Урумов. Моделиране на влиянието на деформация върху загубите в оптично влакно на Брег
- Г. Гергов, Дж. Круз, Е. Кирилова. Сравнителна оценка на способността за предсказване на PLS и RBF ANN калибрационни техники, приложени за SW-NIR данни за месо
- интелигентни системи
Г. Колев, Е. Колева. Интегрирана система тип умен дом
- Общо събрание на Съюза по автоматика и информатика „Джон Атанасов“
- Ново ръководство на САИ „Джон Атанасов“, избрано на Общото събрание на 31 май 2022 г.
- Насоки за дейността на САИ за периода 2022-2025 г.
- Проф. д.т.н. инж. Никола Маджаров
- Проф. д.т.н. инж. Никола Енчев Маджаров
Key Words: Internet of Things; Wireless Sensor Network; smart home; integration; voice assistant.
Abstract. An integrated Smart Home system for monitoring and management of the elements of the working environment or at home in Home Assistant platform and is integrated with a voice assistant (Google Assistant) has been developed. The structure of the Smart Home (SH) system is based on the concept of the Internet of Things (IoT), which includes connectivity of devices and actuators, as well as the presence of Wireless Sensor Network (WSN). The main functions in each SH depend strongly on the requirements, way of live, special health issues, availability of pets and appliances etc. of the household members, as well as the home/house architecture, location etc. The developed integrated system structure consists of the following main modules: connected devices, measuring (sensor) module, processing module, visualization module (interface), communication module (voice communication). The system allows monitoring and control of various parameters of the environment, determination of geolocation, tracking the state of the connected devices, provides ascertainment of conditions or constraints during the implementation of logical algorithms or actions, etc. The developed integrated system solves the problem of using various interface applications, communication protocols and standards by integration of all its elements in one Application Programming Interface (API) and simultaneously the system is expanding its scope through its integration with a voice assistant (Google Assistant). In the developed integrated system solutions with pre-set functions, default functions and user selection functions are implemented. Also, specially designed by the author (G. Kolev), made and tested IoT boards for stepper motor control, RGB LED strip, as well as IoT board for control of small relays for concealed mounting are applied. The system operation rules can be set by the user (directly or in time) or depending on the values obtained from the sensors (Sensor-based Linked Open Rules). The developed SH system gives also the possibility for building actions according to the geolocation of each of the devices (users) via the GPS system of the phone. Elements, connected with the energy utilization (consumption) efficiency – electricity, water and heat consumption efficiency are also considered. The optimization of the consumption is directly connected with cost savings which adds an additional benefit to the undeniable advantages of the Smart Home system development. The process of development of integrated remote-control Smart Home systems can continue without limitation in time as far as the imagination of the designer and/or the users reaches.