Skip to main content
GUIDELINES FOR THE ACTIVITIES OF SAI FOR 2022-2025
- Increasing the membership (individuals and legal entities), with a specific emphasis to attract young researchers, industry stakeholders, and researchers from abroad. The SAI will work to strengthen and expand its organizational structures and foster for improving of their functionality.
- SAI will continue to support the use and implementation of information technologies in the activities of the Society in the direction of summarizing the most current scientific and technical challenges in the field of digitalization and innovation in the spirit of Industry 4.0.
- Continuation and improvement of the quality and popularization of activities of SAI, that relate both to its traditional annual scientific and technical events and editions, and to new initiatives that SAI will engage with or develop. To activate the indexing activities of the journals of the Society.
- Organization and development of new activities that tackle state-of-the-art topics and fields, including restores a constantly operating seminar on theoretical and applied aspects of automatics and informatics.
- Improvement and enhancement of contacts with the international organizations IFAC, IEEE, and CEPIS.
- Development and implementation of mutually beneficial initiatives and joint events between the SAI and the Federation of the Scientific Engineering Unions (FSEU) in Bulgaria and its substructures, as well as with other relevant professional societies, business communities, branch and business organizations,
- Continuation of the tradition of enhancing the significance of 4thOctober as the professional day of celebration of Bulgarian specialists in computer technologies, information technologies and automation, through the events related to John Atanasoff Days.
- Directing the activities of the Club of Automation and Informatics (Club SAI) to areas of mutual interest for business, research and education.
- Improvement and enhancement of activities to collect systematically of materials on the history and achievements of SAI, automatics and informatics.
- Organize competitions with rewards for the best publications and the best practical developments in the field of automatics and informatics.
- Strengthening cooperation with business on scientific, scientific-technical and educational problems relevant to the country.
- Involving the members of SAI in the publishing activities of the Society.